This one-pan dish requires no chopping, which makes it an accessible recipe as well as a tasty one. Always popular with children!
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 6 frozen vegan sausages
- 12 oz very small potatoes
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the oil, mustard, and agave syrup.
- Put all the sausages, potatoes, and rosemary into an ovenproof dish, then pour in the oil mixture and mix everything together.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes (depending on the size of the potatoes), stirring halfway through.
- Add the peas, stir, and put back in the oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Season to taste and serve.