The richness of the sundried tomatoes alongside the crunchiness of the peppers make this a winning dish, whether you need a quick-and-filling lunch or a delicious accompaniment to an evening meal.
- 2 cups garbanzo beans
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ red bell pepper, deseeded and chopped
- ½ red onion, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp sundried tomatoes (chopped) or sundried tomato paste
- 1 tbsp olives
- Handful fresh mint or coriander, chopped
- 4 cups arugula
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Serve with bread.