This pasta dish is so good, no one will believe how easy it is. Make the sauce while the pasta is cooking, and it can be on the table in just over 10 minutes!
- 6 oz pasta
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced (or 1 heaped tsp garlic paste)
- Pinch chili flakes
- 1 oz pine nuts (optional)
- 1 cup plant-based cream
- 1 cup packed baby spinach leaves or ½ cup frozen spinach
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta in boiling water as per the pack’s instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil over medium heat, add the garlic, chili flakes, and pine nuts (if using), and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Stir in the cream and spinach. Cook gently until the spinach has wilted (if using fresh) or defrosted (if using frozen). Season to taste
- When cooked, drain the pasta, and mix it with the creamy sauce.