These pancakes are so easy to make. Just mix everything together and cook! The warming spices complement the sweetness of the apple. A guaranteed family favorite.
- 5 oz all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- 4 tbsp applesauce
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- Some light-flavored oil (or use coconut oil which is delicious with these pancakes)
Berries, fresh or frozen
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg together in a bowl.
- Stir in the applesauce and agave syrup, and then the non-dairy milk.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan over medium-high heat. When it’s hot, add half a ladle of the batter. When the bubbles that form on the top no longer close when they pop, turn the pancake over and cook until golden.
- Serve with the berries and some extra syrup if you have a sweet tooth.